Cleopatra was an Egyptian queen, and there are many legends about her beauty, wisdom, and wealth. In addition, it is believed that she had a passion for gambling. This was the reason that the ruler of Egypt became one of the characters used in the gambling industry. Slots dedicated to Cleopatra is a subgenre of online slot machines on Egyptian themes. The first and most successful development was the IGT Cleopatra, and now the slot machines about the ruler of the Nile Valley are included in the portfolio of many developers and offer players all kinds of bonuses. Today, a collection of online slots about Cleopatra created by various manufacturers, has several dozen titles.
Design features of slot machines about Cleopatra
Most of the slot machines dedicated to Cleopatra are similar to the classics of the genre – games about finding treasures that belong or once belonged to the Egyptian queen. As for the functional features of online machines, there are certain differences and experienced players recommend paying attention to the following characteristics.
- Number of paylines. This figure largely affects the size of bets and the frequency of creating winning combinations. Users say: the more lines involved in the game, the higher the chances of creating prize sequences.
- Level of multipliers. The higher the coefficient, the more significant the payout.
- The presence of bonus rounds – it is believed that they bring the biggest winnings and diversify the gameplay. Particular attention should be paid to the conditions of such proposals, the best option – the activation of additional features during the bonus game, for example, increasing the multiplier for free spins.
- The level of dispersion. Reviews on thematic forums and self-testing of the slot machine can provide information about this parameter. Automated machines with high dispersion combinations are formed rarely, but they can please with large payments.
Graphics design in online slots about Cleopatra, as a rule, has similar features, for example, the most valuable symbol is the image of the Egyptian queen. Often used pictures of the pyramids and the Sphinx – they are often endowed with special features, performing the function of the “wild” or scatter symbols. In addition, the machines often present Cleopatra pictures with the eye of Ra, scarab beetle, royal staff, gold bullion.
The history of Cleopatra slot machines
Cleopatra slot machines appeared relatively recently – the first one was presented in 2011: the creator of the machine Cleopatra was the company IGT. Twenty-line slot machines at once attracted the attention of unusual topics. High odds, free spins, additional multipliers and frequent winnings – the benefits that have allowed the machine to gain popularity. As a result, the company has released a sequel to the game – online slot Cleopatra II, which you can find among free slots no download.
Many manufacturers wanted to repeat the success of IGT: All kinds of versions of slot machines dedicated to Cleopatra began to appear on the market. In many ways imitating the original game, they have, however, also had differences. Today, the range of slot machines Cleopatra has expanded to several dozen titles.
Popular slot machines about Cleopatra
Leading positions among the slot machines is still occupied by IGT. Cleopatra and Cleopatra II are still considered the most popular and they are often devoted to the entire thematic portals.
Among other popular models there are other slot machines:
- Cleopatra’s Choice – a 5-line slot machine by Greentube, equipped with three service symbols and giving a chance to participate in the bonus round;
- Cleopatra Last of the Pharaohs – 10-line slot machine Mazooma, where there are 2 service symbols, the feature “Sandstorm” bonus round, represented by free spins with additional options and elements of the bonus game;
- Cleopatra’s Jewels – 25-line slot machine company ArtGame, endowed with two service symbols: The “wild” symbol assists in creating combinations and triggers respins, while the Scatter activates a round of free spins;
- Cleopatra’s Pyramid is a 20-line WGS slot machine where Cleopatra’s portrait can double payouts. Images of scarabs act as the “wild” and scatter symbols that trigger free spins, and pictures of the pyramids open access to the bonus game;
- Cleopatra Treasure – 20-line slot machine GamesOS, equipped with three service symbols and two bonus options.
It should be noted that not all gaming machines about Cleopatra mention her name. Examples of this include machines such as Queen of the Nile produced by Aristocrat, or Mega Moolah Isis progressive jackpot slot machine that was developed by the company Microgaming.